See what I did there! It's a play on words! Anyway... this is a quick post is about my favorite books! Happy Reading!
1. Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
This is the kind of book that stays with you long after you've finished reading it. So addictive that I gifted it to my best friends! A must read! MUST! MUST! MUST!
2. Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah
Trever Noah!!! I laughed! I learned! I was inspired! A movie is in the works featuring Lupita Nyong'o as Trevor's mum! Excitement on overdrive!
3. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
Hands down my favorite book ever! CLASSIC! Enough said!
4. Sick in the Head: Conversations About Life and Comedy by Judd Apatow
One word: HILARIOUS!
5. Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Presents a Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo by Jill Twiss
Warming and charming, plus all profits from the book are being donated to The Trevor Project and AIDS United what's not to love!
Outfit details: Similar Sweater, Similar Vinyl Skirt, Similar Peacoat and Shoes