There are so many moving parts in my life right now; although I don't quite know when and where the parts will end up I do know that I'll be ready no matter the outcome. Here are a few of my favorite quotes to keep me inspired and motivated. I hope these quotes help you all as they contunously help me.
1. "You can away find hope." — Michelle Obama
2. "I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it." —Estée Lauder
3. "If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you."—Hillary Clinton
4. "A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.”—Oprah Winfrey
5. "Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.” - J.K. Rowling
6. "Dreams are lovely but they are just dreams. Fleeting, ephemeral, pretty. But dreams do not come true just because you dream them. It’s hard work that makes things happen. It’s hard work that creates change." - Shonda Rhimes